CGSA Daily Continuum Single Session
CGSA Continuum is an ongoing Daily Soccer Education and Player Development class that takes place in different locations all over Southern California. For details visit the Continuum page on this website or go to the Calendar page and pick the location and date that fits your needs. All students must register online at www.greenwoodsoccer.net and just click player registration. Here are some of the topics the Continuum offers...
- Passing and Receiving
- Individual Ball Familiarity Exercises
- Moves 1 V 1
- Field Awareness "P.V. Program"
- Attacking Third Play
- Relieving Pressure using The Greenwood Method
- Speed - Agility - Quickness
- Fast Footwork Exercises
- Suppleness Training
- The Greenwood Mentality "Learning How To Learn"